Artificial Grass Turf Warehouse warrants our synthetic turf for fifteen (15) years from the date of synthetic turf installation when it is installed and maintained as recommended by the turf manufacturer. If any area or portion of the turf substantially changes, as distinguished from a change in texture within fifteen years after its initial installation, Artificial Grass Turf Warehouse will have all such areas or portions replaced, excluding installation costs. We also warrant that at the time of the initial turf installation, the synthetic turf will be free of manufacturing defects. Slight color changes will occur over the lifetime of this turf and are not considered an issue or basis for a claim. All labor costs involved with the removal of the affected turf and reinstallation of the replacement will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Artificial Grass 15-Year Warranty
LIMITATIONS ON COVERAGE:
Subject to the following limitations – General provisions of this limited warranty apply to the wear of the turf with regard to ultraviolet degradation, and do not apply to damage incurred during installation, improper underlay, pile crushing, willful or negligent abuses, or damage by machinery or equipment, nor does it apply when the turf is not installed by a professional installer. The expressed limited warranty excludes all implied warranties, and said the manufacturer shall in no event be liable for a breach of the warranty in any amount exceeding the invoice price of the turf.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1. Damage from accidents, vandalism, abuse and neglect.
2. Acts of God (including earthquakes, floods, hurricanes and other natural disasters).
3. Use of chemicals and improper cleaning methods.
4. Failure to properly maintain, protect and/or repair the turf.
5. Damage that occurs during the shipping/transportation process. All shipping claims must be filed against the freight company in question.
6. Damage caused by reflection (melting) or other flammable materials.
7. Synthetic turf is subject to normal wear and tear. Normal wear and tear is not a manufacturing defect and therefore is not covered by this warranty.